What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by the website server on the hard drive of the computer or other electronic device with which you visit a website. In this way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences for a period of time, in order to provide a more friendly service to you (the user).
In this section, we generally use the term "cookies" as an umbrella term to describe techniques such as cookies, Flashcookies and webbeacons.
Cookies are unique to each web browser (web browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, coke) and device of the user and contain information about the websites you visit and the devices you use.
In general, cookies perform many functions, such as facilitating your browsing from one website to another and generally improving the experience of browsing the website.
Cookies are divided into various categories according to the purpose they serve and the way they work (technically necessary or functional, performance cookies, promotional cookies).
Below you can see a description of the categories of cookies we use and for what purposes:
- The technically necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, they allow you to browse and use its functions, such as access to secure areas. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without them we cannot offer an efficient operation of our website, therefore they are mandatory defaults. The role of these cookies is to store information or to gain access to information already stored on your device, with the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication via an electronic communications network or, to the extent that it is absolutely necessary for the provision of an information society service , which has been explicitly requested by the user or subscriber. Additionally, through the technically necessary cookies, the visitor's choices regarding the acceptance of cookies and the categories of cookies that this acceptance concerns are stored. According to the relevant legislation, you do not have the possibility to choose whether to reject the installation of these cookies, as without them it would not be technically possible to provide services on our part.
- Performance cookies (third party). These cookies collect information about how you use the ADMIE website, such as, for example, the pages you visit most often, the page from which your visit originated, the type of browser you use and others. Performance cookies collect aggregated, anonymous statistical information that cannot lead to the identification of the visitor, with the sole purpose of analyzing traffic and improving performance, while in any case we take appropriate technical and organizational measures for the safe processing of your data, e.g. IP address anonymization.
How can you control cookies through the banner?
- Accept the installation of absolutely necessary cookies, which our website uses, on your device.
- Accept the installation of all cookies, including non-necessary ones.
- Visit and read this Cookies Policy.
How can you control cookies through the browser?
Each user of our site has the possibility to change the settings in the browser (web browser) he uses in relation to cookies and their acceptance.
To manage and disable cookies, you can follow the relevant instructions per browser:
For other browsers, please refer to the browser Manufacturer's information.